How Realtors and Prospective Buyers and Sellers Can Prepare Homes for Technology
Technology is a huge part of the home buying and selling process here in Southern California. If you’re selling a home, you’ll certainly want to know what technology you can bring with you and what technology needs to stay, which ultimately can add value to your property. If you’re buying a home, it’s the perfect time to add technology to your new living space.
We at Interior Technologies don’t expect you to know how technology incorporates into the real estate cycle here in Manhattan Beach and the Los Angeles area. Our team is here to help you with all things home technology from home automation systems and smart security to lighting control and fixtures and more. So, whether you want to assess the systems already installed or account for future projects, we have the expertise you need. Keep reading to learn more.
Choose Home Surveillance Cameras that Offer the Benefits You Need
Did you know that just the presence of a home security system can help deter crime? According to a study conducted by the UNC Charlotte Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology, 83 percent of potential intruders look for security features – alarms, sensors, and surveillance cameras. When spotted, 60 percent said they would reconsider breaking into the property. When dealing with the remaining 40 percent, it’s essential to have the right home security equipment for protecting your spaces.
When it comes to the home security system for your home in the Los Angeles area, a surveillance camera isn't just a camera. It can be a genuinely powerful tool that can be used to keep your property safe. We at Interior Technologies know there are a variety of home surveillance options available to you here in Southern California – from DIY cameras you can buy off the shelf to custom solutions that we offer which can include high-performance security equipment. In this blog, we highlight some of the significant advantages to using higher-grade home surveillance equipment in your home security system.
Just keep reading to discover the possibilities.
Don’t Rely on Subpar Internet Connections Throughout Your House
If you’re in the process of building a smart home, you might be thrilled about the possibilities ahead of you. After all, being able to control your home’s A/V, lighting, HVAC systems and more all from one app on your phone or tablet is an exciting proposition. That said, there is an underlying component of smart homes that you cannot look over: the network infrastructure that supports your system.
We’re not just referring to the internet signal provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) that links the devices in your home to the world. We’re referring to the network itself – the hardware components that determine how fast data moves around your house and to what locations and devices; whether hardwired or connected through Wi-Fi.
If you are looking for robust smart home performance, it’s essential you understand the need for a professional home networking installation compared to the run-of-the-mill networking equipment provided by your local ISP.
In this blog, we’ll show you how you can enjoy the fastest, most reliable home network in the Redondo Beach area the easy way: by working with Interior Technologies. Keep reading for more.
Looking to Install a Home Security System? We’re Here to Help You Make the Right Decision.
Your home is as unique as you are. The furniture, the technology, and the wall-color are all reflections of your personal style, preferences, and values. So why wouldn’t you treat your home security system the same way? From surveillance cameras to alarms, sensors to smart locks – your system should protect your home and your family the way you want it to.
But when you consider the best ways to add a home security system to your house, you have a lot to consider. There are plenty of companies in the Manhattan Beach area that install home security systems, from large-scale, national firms to local experts such as our team at Interior Technologies. But what’s the right choice for you? In this blog, we will highlight some of the key differences between a nationwide home security company and one like Interior Technologies.
Just keep reading below to find out more.